THE GREAT OAKLAWN TURKEY PARDON THURSDAYS IN NOVEMBER
Are you ready to gobble up some free play? You can pick up entries at Player Services between 4 p.m. and 9:50 p.m. on Thursdays in November and must drop entries in the raffle drum located in the promotions area. Deadline for all entries to be in the drum is 9:50 p.m.
You can earn points the Thursday through Wednesday prior to each Thursday promo day (Ex: Thursday, November 2 through Wednesday, November 8 for the promotion on November 9). The first entry is received by earning 20 points. Additional entries are earned for every 75 points. There is a maximum of 30 entries.
- Every 15 minutes from 5-9:45 pm., Oaklawn will draw three names from the raffle drum.
- In the order the guests arrive in the promotions area, they will choose a box presented to them.
- Inside the boxes will be turkeys. Two of the boxes will have a “Dinner Turkey” and one of the boxes will have a “Winner Turkey”.
- The two guests with “Dinner Turkey” will receive $25 in Free Play.
- The guest with the “Winner Turkey” will pick a turkey to pardon off of the board.
- The turkey to be pardoned will have a monetary amount on the back.
- The guest will then spin the wheel of “Pardoned Turkeys Past” for a multiplier.
- The multiplier the guest lands on will be applied to the monetary amount on the back of their turkey for the Free Play amount.
- At 10 p.m. we will draw one lucky guest for $500 in Free Play.